Reporting the Operations Manager – Christchurch, you will be responsible for a team of 15 staff, driving the day to day activities, helping to build a team who are focused and driven to achieve excellence and pride in what they do. You will maintain a hands-on approach, taking ownership of all areas within their responsibility, supporting the Operations Manager in terms of people and performance management, quality control and auditing, budgetary reviews, and plant maintenance in order to meet divisional priorities. You will manage your own workload, be extremely self-driven, and have the means to work flexible hours.
This is a great opportunity for applicants who enjoy a daily hands-on approach, leading staff to achieve deadlines and exceed client expectations.
- Be able to demonstrate sound leadership skills and enthusiasm to motivate a team
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills to coordinate and manage workloads
- Have a strong desire to get the job done to the highest standard
- Be reliable, meticulous and have an organised approach to work
- Have strong computing and administration skills
- You will have a current Class 1 driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual
Here’s what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click 'apply' or email your CV to email@example.com