Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for a team of 12 cleaning staff, driving the day to day activities, helping to build a team who are focused and driven to achieve excellence and pride in what they do.
You will maintain a hands-on approach, taking ownership of all areas within their responsibility, supporting the Operations Manager in terms of people and performance management, quality control and auditing, budgetary reviews, and plant maintenance in order to meet divisional priorities.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who enjoy a daily hands-on approach, leading staff to achieve deadlines and exceed client expectations.
- Have proven experience in managing staff
- Can demonstrate sound leadership skills and enthusiasm to motivate a team
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and are customer-focused
- Have strong organisational and planning skills to coordinate and manage workloads
- Have the ability to make sound decisions and demonstrate initiative
- Are reliable, meticulous and have an organised approach to work
- Have strong computer, and administration skills
- You will have a current Class 1 driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual
Here’s what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Opportunity to give back to the community
- To receive an annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 6th December 2019