Reporting to the Team Manager, we are looking for Spray Operators to take total Ownership of the Spraying duties for the Christchurch parks.
This position involves but is not limited to weed eating, spray operations and vegetation control; including plant and pest identification, application of organic herbicide to control weeds, general parks vegetation maintenance, planting, rubbish collection and turf maintenance. At all times you will work with the wider team to assist with annual clean-up.
The success factors:
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude is essential for this role
- Ideally, you will have previous experience spraying using a gator
- It would be great if you have a current Growsafe Certificate, however not essential
- You will be a hardworking, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have a current, full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
Here's what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org