Based from our Masterton depot and reporting to the Operations Manager you will be tasked with spray operations, vegetation control which includes plant identification, general parks vegetation maintenance, planting, weed eating, mowing, rubbish collection and facilities maintenance. The ability to work as part of a wider team to meet contract requirements is also a must.
- You will hold a National Certificate in Horticulture level 3 OR have equivalent relative experience.
- You will have a current Growsafe
- You will have previous spraying experience and be well versed with using a weed eater
- Have a full drivers license and be confident driving a manual vehicle
- You will have to be able to prioritise, and ability to work within timeframes
- You will be a hard worker with good work ethic, reliable and have an eye for detail
Here's what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click 'apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org