Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for rubbish collection. You will be responsible for emptying rubbish bins, fly tipping, servicing public facilities, water blasting and collecting litter whilst keeping yourself and others safe. This is a permanent full-time position and you will need to be available to work weekends and public holidays. At times, you may be required to assist the wider Whangarei team.
The Success Factors
- A positive attitude and great work ethic is key
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- Enjoy working outdoors and have a good level of fitness.
- Be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative and maintain positive working relationships
- Be able to work flexible hours to provide a full facilities maintenance service
Here is what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com