We are on the lookout for an organized, self-motivated team player who is experienced in outdoor project works to joining our Auckland Project Services team.
Reporting to the Senior Projects Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of projects where no two days are the same. Your tasks will include but not limited to, earth works, excavation, outdoor minor construction, building, concrete works, and purchasing materials.
- You will be able to demonstrate a wide range of construction and maintenance skills including concreting, use of power tools and the ability to interpret building plans would be a bonus.
- You will be methodical in your approach to jobs and have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You will have sound communication skills, be reliable, and committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic.
- A full driver license is essential
Why should you join us?
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org