Based from the Queenstown depot, you will take ownership for the up-keep and maintenance of the Queenstown Lakes District playgrounds, sports courts, BBQ's, bus shelter, waterways, and parks furniture throughout the District. Your duties will include but noted limited to basic handyman functions, playground inspections and minor repairs, playground aeration, cleaning, refurbishment, up-keep and asset validation of all parks assets. At times you may be required to assist the wider Queenstown team.
- You will possess a broad range of handyman skills and preferably have previous experience with playground maintenance and inspections
- Ideally would have completed a Playground Inspection and Maintenance Course Level 2, however this is not essential as we are willing to train the right person
- A current full driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client's requirements
- You will have a strong work ethic and demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be enthusiastic and have a high level of attention to detail.
- You will have excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
What we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org