Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for the general parks maintenance with our UMS Rural team. This role includes mowing, gardening and maintaining the cemetery grounds using a range of mowers, weed eaters and gardening techniques.
- You will have previous mowing experience with a range of ride of mowers, small plant and have some garden experience.
- Have a basic mechanical knowledge of mowers and small plant.
- You will have a current full driver’s licence and ideally, have a class 2 licence
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job you complete is of top quality
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including helping the wider team where needed
- Be honest, reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
Here is what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com