This is a great opportunity to work for a family-owned company that respects your values and has a unique company culture. Due to expansion, we are looking for a Tender and Marketing Coordinator responsible for the management and implementation of a variety of marketing tasks and projects including supporting the business with writing new tenders. To give you a flavour of the role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing function, monitoring tender sources and opportunities, be the brand ambassador and take ownership of all.
The success factors:
- Previous marketing experience and content writing is preferred.
- Delivering exceptional content for our social media campaigns and being in control of the day-to-day management of our digital presence, both social and website.
- Creating, designing and implementing our print marketing campaigns. You will be involved in all elements of content creation from copywriting, photography, and design.
- Experience in the production of tenders, bids and presentations or similar experience in writing for web and social media
- Highly motivated with professional drive and passion for marketing and customer service
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to communicate with people at different levels
- High level of integrity, initiative and proactivity
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Full Driver License
Here is what we can offer you:
- A challenging, diverse role which you can make your own while growing and developing your skills
- An environment that is down to earth and always ready for a laugh
- Internal and external training
- Wellness benefit annually
If this role sounds like you, your skills match and you are looking for that next challenge then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, click ‘Apply’ or email your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com