We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, experienced Machine Operator to join our dedicated Sportfields Renovation and Construction team.
About your new role
Based from our depot in Glenfield, you will be involved a variety of large, high profile sports field renovation and construction projects. You will take responsibility in all areas pertaining to sportsfield renovation including:
- Operating heavy machinery, such as Loaders, Tractors, Sand Spreaders, Trenchers
- Mowing sportsfields,
- Other associated sportsfield construction tasks.
You may also need to assist the wider Auckland team when required. On occasion, you may need to travel outside of Auckland for projects the team is working on.
- Previous experience using a loader, operating a tractor, sand spreader and trencher
- It would be a bonus if you hold or are working towards a Qualification in Sports Turf Management
- You’ll have minimum of a Class 2 license is essential and it would awesome if you have a Class 4
- A great attitude and work ethic is key for this role
- You’ll enjoying working with a close-knit team who have the desire to ensure that every job completed is of top quality
- You will be reliable, meticulous, have an organised approach to work with the ability to follow instruction
- You must be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including assisting the wider Auckland team where necessary
Why should you join us?
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com