Reporting to the Team Manager, we have an exciting opportunity for an energetic person who has an eye for detail and a keen interest in sports to join our Auckland team as Linemarker. You will be responsible for line marking the sportsfields and there is also an opportunity for you to develop skills and knowledge in all aspects of mowing, edging, irrigation, fertilising and general grounds/turf maintenance.
- Previous line marking experience would be preferred but it is not necessary as we are keen to train and support the successful applicant.
- You will have a good attitude and a great work ethic
- You will be willing to learn about sportsfields and turf maintenance from both a practical and theoretical perspective.
- You must have a current full license with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- You have the desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- You will be a hard worker, reliable, with an eye for detail
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Here's what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services is a family-owned business that offers full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are keen to enter the turf maintenance industry, then look no further and click ‘Apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to hear from you!