We are on the lookout for Labourers who are keen to join a great team on a fixed term basis.
About your new role
Reporting to the Mowing Team Manager, you will be supporting the mowing, assets and horticulture teams with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to Weed eating, gardening, general labouring and cleaning.
- A great work ethic and positive attitude is essential for this role
- Be a hardworking, physically fit, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have current, full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Ideally you will have previous experience using a weed eater, although this is not necessary
Why join us?
- To be belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- Regular income
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com