We are currently looking for a Labourer to join our Graffiti removal team, based from our North Shore depot.
About your new role
The work is varied and you will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of functions which includes removing graffiti through water blasting, chemical washing and other appropriate methods. You will be expected to complete all work as prescribed by daily run sheets, proactively identify high risk areas within the contract and report all completed work via Council's StopTag application.
- Previous graffiti removal experience is preferred
- Level 1 Traffic Management.
- Have the desire for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be hardworking, flexible, reliable, and organised with strong work ethics
- Have excellent local knowledge of the North Shore and Rodney areas
- Have prior experience using Vector equipment
- Have an excellent level of fitness
- Hold a current class 2 driver's license
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
Why should you join us?
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business that offer full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com