Reporting to the Team Manager, this is a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity for a Horticulturist with proven gardening and spraying experience to join our Whangarei Premier Horticulture team. Using a wide range of horticultural equipment and techniques you will be tasked with general garden maintenance duties which will include planting, pruning, spraying, hedge trimming and rubbish collection. The ability to work as part of a wider team to meet contract requirements is also a must.
You’ll enjoy physical work, working outdoors and getting stuck in.
- You will have a relevant Level 4 Horticultural qualification and a current Grow safe certificate
- Ideally, you will have two years of practical experience in horticultural gardening.
- Have excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Sound time management skills
- A good level of fitness, be hard working, adaptable and enthusiastic
- A current full Class 1 driver’s licence
- Be motivated and have the desire to get the job done and work as part of a wider team
Here's what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com