About your new role
You will be involved in a wide range of projects where no two days are the same. Your tasks will include but not limited to hard and soft landscaping, outdoor minor construction, building, concrete works, paving, fencing and retaining walls.
- You will be an experienced labourer who can demonstrate a wide range of construction and maintenance skills and be comfortable using power tools
- You will be methodical in your approach to jobs and have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely and have a great work ethic
- A full New Zealand license is essential
Why should you join us?
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com