Based from our depot in Queenstown, we are on the look-out for Labourers to join our Queenstown Lakes District team on a fixed-term basis to the end of December 2019.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be working with mowing team to complete the weed-eating around the parks and reserves and assist the wider Queenstown Lakes District teams where necessary.
The Success Factors
- A positive, can-do attitude with a strong work ethic is key
- Previous experience operating a weed eater and general labouring would be advantageous
- Ideally, you will have basic mechanical maintenance skills for a range of small plant
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client’s requirements
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
- You will have excellent communication and record-keeping skills
- You must also be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Here’s what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org