Due to seasonal demand, we are on the look-out for Labourers to join the team on a fixed-term basis to the end of December 2019.
Reporting to the Team Manager, this role involves but is not limited to working closely with the mowing team to complete the weed eating and edging. At all times you will work with the wider team to assist where necessary.
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude is essential for this role
- Ideally, you will have previous experience using a weed eater
- You will be a hardworking, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have a current, full drivers license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
Here's what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click 'apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org