Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the Queenstown area. There are full-time permanent and fixed term to end of February 2019 positions. Your duties will include but not limited to: cleaning and maintenance of toilet blocks, cleaning bus shelters, BBQ cleaning and general tidiness of the allocated site and assist the wider team where necessary. You must be able to commit to working a variable roster which will include working weekends and public holidays.
- You enjoy working outdoors, have energy to burn and ideally have previous cleaning experience.
- You must have a current full driver's licence and be confident driving a manual vehicle.
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely, have a good work ethic and be committed to being part of a wider team
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, flexible and maintain positive working relationships
Why should you join us?
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- To receive an annual tool allowance and annual $300 wellness benefit
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org