Reporting to the Operations Manager, you be supporting the Project Manager with minor project works. You will be involved in a wide range of projects where no two days are the same. Your tasks will include but not limited to hard and soft landscaping, outdoor minor construction, building, concrete works, paving, fencing and retaining walls.
- You will be able to demonstrate a wide range of construction and maintenance skills including concreting, use of power tools and the ability to interpret building plans would be a bonus.
- You will be methodical in your approach to jobs and have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You will have sound communication skills, be reliable, and committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic.
- A full New Zealand license is essential
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Here is what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org