Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the Gisborne district.
The Water Blaster role involves cleaning of boat ramps and sea walls around our main beaches, general maintenance, handyman duties and rubbish collection.
- Enjoy working outdoors, have a good level of fitness and have energy to burn.
- Previous water blasting / cleaning experience is preferable
- Be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative and maintain positive working relationships
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Display positive behaviours within the team, the organization and to Recreational Services clients, including utilising effective communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- A current full driver’s licence and/or Heavy Vehicle road license
- Be able to work flexible hours to provide a full facilities maintenance service
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethic
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in either of these positions and you are looking for that next challenge then click apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Christine – 021 743 124. Please state which role you wish to apply for. Applications close Wednesday 24th May 2017.