We have a unique and rare opportunity for a Sports Turf Trainee to work within the team and develop knowledge in the industry. You will be tasked with irrigation, fertilising, turfing, general turf maintenance and you will be expected to enrol in a Sports Turf Management qualification. You will have a keen interest in Sports, energy to burn and maintain a high attention to detail, in order to meet the high standards set for this contract.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders, clients and interest groups
- Strong attention to detail with well-planned organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience with managing staff including trainees
- Experience with variety of turf maintenance and renovation equipment
- Experience with managing transitional sports surfaces
- A current full Drivers Licence
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click apply, email your CV to email@example.com or contact Christine – 021 743 124. Please state which role you are interested in applying for. Applications close Wednesday 24th May 2017.