Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be working closely with clients and key stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes on the ground, managing and maintaining the highest standards of playing surfaces and their surroundings, to meet contract specifications. A mechanical aptitude in the use of tractors and turf related equipment and the ability to be flexible in your availability, especially during the cricket season is also required. Where necessary, you will undertake other duties to support the wider Masterton team.
- You will hold a Level 4 New Zealand Sports Turf Management qualification or equivalent.
- You will be passionate about sports turf, have energy to burn, self-driven and have a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- You will have effective communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders, clients and interest groups
- Strong attention to detail with well-planned organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience with variety of turf maintenance and renovation equipment, and managing transitional sports surfaces
- You will be a team player and be able to work within a small team to support with a diverse range of operations.
- You will hold a current full NZ driver’s license
What we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
If your skills match and you are interested in this role, then apply now to be in the running for this unique opportunity. To apply, click on 'Apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.