Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Turf Manager will be tasked with working closely with clients and key stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes on the ground, managing and maintaining the highest standards of playing surfaces and their surroundings, to meet contract specifications. A mechanical aptitude in the use of tractors and turf related equipment and the ability to be flexible in your availability throughout the year. You will have a passion for sports turf, have Level 4 New Zealand Sports Turf Management qualification or equivalent and have previous experience in turf maintenance
- Effective communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders, clients and interest groups
- Strong attention to detail with well-planned organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience with managing staff including trainees
- Experience with variety of turf maintenance and renovation equipment
- Experience with managing transitional sports surfaces
- A current full Drivers Licence
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click apply, email your CV to email@example.com or contact Christine – 021 743 124. Please state which role you are interested in applying for. Applications close Wednesday 24th May 2017.