Due to internal movement within our IT team, we are looking for a highly motivated Systems Analyst so this is a great opportunity to work for a family-owned NZ company that has a friendly company culture.
About the role
Based from our head office in Takapuna, you will be part of our small but professional IT team, where you will be reporting to the IT Manager. You will hold a wide range of responsibilities such as managing a variety of IT projects, designing and documenting technical solutions, developing/coding in Visual Basiec, C#, SQL and Pascal, and rolling out technologies company-wide. Other duties will include, troubleshooting application issues and workstation issues, training staff members and any other administrative tasks as required.
This permanent, full time will suit an experienced technical programmers/business analyst looking for diversity and opportunity to develop their project management skills. You will need to have the following skills/qualifications:
- Eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a valid New Zealand driver’s license.
- A tertiary qualification in IT from a recognised New Zealand tertiary education provider.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written as you will be writing technical specifications and liaising with external customers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- 2 years minimum work experience in working with Visual Basic, C# and SQL (T-SQL).
- 1 year minimum work experience in project management and business analysis.
- Basic knowledge in virtual servers, networking and software development lifecycle.
- Great attention to detail with excellent time management and ability to prioritise work efficiently.
- A great work ethic, be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously.
Recreational Services is an award-winning company with a passion for parks and thrives on making recreational open spaces look the best they can for the community to enjoy every day. We are fully committed to a culture of excellence, and continuous improvement while caring for our people, clients and communities. For more information, check out the rest of our website.
Please clearly define in your cover letter why you would be a great candidate for this role. Applications close Friday, 22nd June 2018.