Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. We have 350 employees who are committed to a culture of health and safety, excellence and continuous improvement, whilst caring for our people, clients and communities.
About this role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator who thrives in a busy environment, is strongly customer focused and enjoys dealing with a variety of people and problems via the phone and email. Based at our depot in Whangarei, we seek interest from candidates who enjoy a challenge, can take ownership of their work and are happy to work autonomously, while forming part of a wider administration support team. You will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including:
- Call centre database management (via Access), to ensure all Whangarei and Kaipara calls/issues/costs are captured accurately and subsequently managed to completion
- Prioritisation and allocation of workload to the subcontractors
- Financial management of jobs incorporated in role
- Monthly reports
- Providing a high level of customer service via phone and email to a variety of people including members of the public, council staff and internal customers, whilst building strong relationships.
- Back up other Support Administrator Menzit positions
- You will have sound communication and customer management skills – manage the process to provide response backup to customer's promptly and politely, follow-up unanswered queries and take overall responsibility of the call/issue
- Proven problem solving experience – being able to work through call/issue and contact relevant stakeholders for solutions required, efficiently and effectively
- Strong system skills – have sound data entry skills, and be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of Excel and the ability to work with a variety of databases
- Good with numbers – able to demonstrate ability to work with numbers and proven experience in management of budgets is preferable
- Multi-tasking – being able to do several things at once, whilst also being accurate in the work you do
What we can offer you
- A challenging role where you can make it your own, while growing and developing your skills
- Internal and external training
- A passionate, family orientated company where we make it a priority to look after our staff.
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
Are you ready for your next challenge and looking for a role to make your own? Click 'Apply' or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com For any questions, call Christine – 021 743 124.