This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator who thrives in a busy environment, is strongly customer focused and enjoys dealing with a variety of people and problems via the phone and email. Based at our Head Office in Takapuna, we seek interest from candidates who enjoy a challenge, can take ownership of their work and are happy to work autonomously, while forming part of a wider administration support team. You will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including:
- Call centre database management (via Access), to ensure all calls/issues/costs are captured accurately and subsequently managed to completion
- Prioritisation and allocation of workload to the Graffiti, Tauranga and mechanical teams and subcontractors
- Financial management of jobs incorporated in role
- Monthly reports
- Providing a high level of customer service via phone and email to a variety of people including members of the public, council staff and internal customers, whilst building strong relationships.
- Be the backup for the Support Administrator – Auckland and Northern Region
- Assist the Mechanic support division with all aspects of Mechanical reporting and administrative requirements
- You will have sound communication and customer management skills – manage the process to provide response back to customer's promptly and politely, follow-up unanswered queries and take overall responsibility of the call/issue
- Proven problem solving experience – being able to work through call/issue and contact relevant stakeholders for solutions required, efficiently and effectively
- Strong system skills – have sound data entry skills, and be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of Excel and the ability to work with a variety of databases
- Good with numbers – able to demonstrate ability to work with numbers and proven experience in management of budgets is preferable
- Multi-tasking – being able to do several things at once, whilst also being accurate in the work you do
What we can offer you
- A challenging role where you can make it your own, while growing and developing your skills
- A passionate, family orientated company where we make it a priority to look after our staff.
- Internal and external training
- $300 annual wellness benefit
Are you ready for your next challenge and looking for a role to make your own? Click 'Apply' or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.