We are on the look-out for Spray Operators who are passionate about maintaining parks and reserves to join our Queenstown Lakes District team. You will be responsible for spray operations and vegetation control; weed eating, gardening, planting, and supporting the Queenstown team where necessary.
- Have a relevant New Zealand qualification (or equivalent) in amenity horticulture (Level 2-3) or working towards a qualification
- Ideally you will have previous Gardening or Spraying experience
- You will ideally have a current Growsafe and Approved Handler Certificate
- Ideally you will have a basic mechanical knowledge of small plant
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client’s requirements
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
- You will have excellent communication and record keeping skills
- You will be committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic
What we can offer you
- $500 on-board bonus once you've been with the company 3 months
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.