Reporting to the Team Manager, we are looking for a Spray Operator to join our growing Christchurch team on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be tasked with spray operations and vegetation control; weed eating, gardening, planting, mowing, edging, rubbish collection and facilities maintenance.
- Ideally you will have previous spraying experience operating a gator
- Preferable you will have a current Growsafe and Approved Handler certification
- Have a full driver license and be confident driving a manual vehicle
- You will have be able to prioritise, and ability to work within timeframes
- You will be a hard worker, reliable and have an eye for detail
What we can offer you
- Annual too allowance
- $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic chance to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, so if your experience and qualifications match, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.