Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for servicing the Queenstown Lakes District whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others. We are seeking applicants to work from our Wanaka depot. This role involves but no limited to cleaning and maintenance of toilets, bus shelters, park shelters, BBQs, dump stations, drinking fountains and general tidiness of the allocated site and assist the wider team where necessary. Applicants must be able to commit to working a variable roster which will include working weekends and public holidays.
- You enjoy working outdoors, have a good level of fitness and have energy to burn.
- Ideally, you will have previous cleaning experience in a similar role
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle and preferably a class 2 license
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, flexible and maintain positive working relationships.
- You will have excellent communication and record keeping skills
- You will be committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic
What we can offer you
- $500 on-board bonus (payable once you've been with the team 3 months)
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.