Part time Rubbish and Sanitation Operator
About the role
Based is Russell, we are looking for part-time Rubbish and Sanitation Operator to service the public toilets and other facilities in the Bay of Islands. The hours of work are Friday to Tuesday, 7:30am to 1:00pm. You will be responsible for cleaning and maintenance of public toilets, rubbish collection and disposal, BBQ cleaning and light gardening.
This role could be well suited for a semi retired person or as a second job for those keen to work.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- You will be reliable, meticulous and organised, approach to work
- Have the desire for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- A current full New Zealand driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
What we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click 'apply' or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, contact Christine on 021 743 124.