We have an exciting full time Asset Response Operator opportunity based from our Whangarei Depot. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will respond to minor projects and daily call outs for the repair and maintenance of assets in parks and recreation spaces. The work is varied and could include installation of bollards, picnic tables, park signs and park benches, implementing new plantings, as well as hard landscaping.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who thrives in a down to earth environment and enjoys working outdoors.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate a broad range of construction and maintenance skills and experience, including the ability to interpret building plans, hard and soft landscaping skills, carpentry, concreting, and machinery operations
- A current full driver license and ability to drive a manual truck
- A mature outlook, be reliable, with a strong desire to get the job done
- The ability to co-ordinate and organise response related tasks to meet priorities
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.