Your New Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all response type works associated with the Christchurch District Council parks and facilities. This is a diverse role where no two days are the same. A key part of this role is to develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, including the Support Administrator to meet deadlines. At times you may be required to assist the wider Christchurch team.
Here’s a snap shot into your new role!
Head out to your scenic outdoor office where you could be doing anything from from small projects, installation of bollards, picnic tables, park signs and park benches, hard and soft landscaping, playground maintenance and repairs and noxious and debris removaAbout you
- Be able to demonstrate a broad range of construction and maintenance skills and experience, including the ability to interpret building plans, hard and soft landscaping skills, carpentry and concreting
- A current full driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will have effective communication, administrative and computer skills
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client's requirements
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be enthusiastic and have a high level of attention to detail
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic passionate team, then click apply or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.