Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that workmanship is performed to the highest quality and consistently across the Queenstown Lakes District. You will take a ‘hands on’ approach to conduct audits and based on your observations you will focus on quality improvement initiatives to improve and add value to the services provided. You will also take ownership of asset verification and condition rating, based on the NAMS system, undertake independent assessments of critical assets and liaise directly with key stakeholders.
- Preferably, you will hold a level 6 Asset Management Qualification and minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You will have exemplary administration skills, especially report writing and driving continuous improvement initiates.
- You will have good organisational and time management skills
- You will have exceptional communication skills and have plenty of initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Build effective internal and external relationships easily
- Sets high standards of quality and productivity
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
What we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic chance to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, so if your experience and qualifications match, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.