Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the playgrounds (60%) including inspections and repairs, and tracks maintenance (40%) which involves maintaining the body passage, for the Gisborne district whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
- You will have previous experience in a similar position and have a variety of building and general handyman skills
- Ideally you would have completed a Playground Inspection and Maintenance Course Level 2
- You enjoy working outdoors
- Be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative and maintain positive working relationships
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Display positive behaviours within the team, the organization and to Recreational Services clients, including utilising effective communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- A current full driver’s licence and/or Heavy Vehicle road license
- Be able to work flexible hours to provide a full facilities maintenance service
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethic
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click apply, email your CV to email@example.com or contact Christine – 021- 743 124. Applications close Wednesday 24th May 2017.