Based from our Far North Depot in Kerikeri, we are looking for part-time Rubbish and Sanitation Operator to service the public toilets and other facilities in Kerikeri. This role involves but is not limited to cleaning and maintenance of public toilets, rubbish collection and disposal, BBQ cleaning and light gardening.
This role could well suit a semi retired person or as a second job for those keen to work.
The successful applicants will have:
- A reliable, meticulous and organised approach to work
- Have the desire for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Enjoy early starts
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- To join a friendly team and company
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- $300 wellness benefit annually
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
At Recreational Services we pride ourselves with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click 'apply' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions, contact Christine on 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.