This is a great opportunity to work for a family owned company that respects your values and has a unique company culture. We are looking for a Personal Assistant with marketing skills to support our Directors, CEO, Senior Managers and Operational Support Manager.
This is a newly created role in which you will have the opportunity to make it your own. Working closely with the Senior Management team, you’ll be a proactive person who can perform a PA role with your eyes shut, managing their day to day activities and ensuring their schedules run seamlessly. You’ll also act as the brand ambassador, ensuring the website is updated with the latest Recreational Services information, manage our social media, support with tenders, coordinate company events and support the business where required.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant and/or Marketing capacity
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Advanced level Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Intermediate level Microsoft excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exemplary communication skills and have plenty of initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Practice discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Build effective internal and external relationships easily
- Sets high standards of quality and productivity
- Reliable, not a precious, flexible and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks
Here is what we can offer you:
- A challenging, diverse role which you can make your own, while growing and developing your skills
- Potential for researching future projects
- Great working environment and team
- Internal and external training
- Wellness benefit annually
If this role sounds like you, your skills match and you are looking for that next challenge then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, click ‘Apply’ or email your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com.
For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.
Applications close 22nd February 2018