Recreational Services is a family owned business who provides specialist maintenance and management services of parks and recreational spaces throughout New Zealand. We are fully committed to a culture of excellence and continuous improvement, while caring for our people, clients and communities.
We are urgently looking for experienced Mower Operators to work on a casual basis to support our teams from either our Silverdale or Takapuna depots.
Specific work includes, but is not limited to:
- Mowing and general parks maintenance including weedeating, horticulture work and rubbish collection
Successful applicants will:
- Have a full current driver license with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Have a current Class 2 license/HT
- Be hardworking, punctual, reliable, organised with strong work ethics
- Have previous mowing or machine operating experience
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com or call Christine - 021 743 124.