Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for general parks maintenance for Gisborne district whilst keeping yourself and others safe.
The Mower Operator role includes mowing of the Gisborne parks using a range of mowers, basic mechanical maintenance of plant, and weed eating. You will have previous mowing experience with a range of ride on mowers, weed eaters and small plant, and have a basic mechanical knowledge of mowers and weed eaters.
- A current full driver’s licence and Class 2 licence preferable
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviors towards working safely
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet grounds maintenance
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Christine – 021 743 124. Please state which role you are interested in applying for. Applications close Wednesday 24th May 2017.