Reporting to the Mowing Team Manager, you will be responsible for the general maintenance of the Christchurch parks, whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others. You will be tasked with mowing the Christchurch parks using a wide range of mowers and weed eating, basic mechanical maintenance of plant and working with the wider Christchurch team to assist the annual clean-up.
- You will have previous mowing experience with a range of ride of mowers, weed eaters and small plant.
- Have a basic mechanical knowledge of mowers and weed eaters.
- Have a current full driver’s licence and Level 2 Heavy Vehicle road licence
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job you complete is of top quality
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including helping the wider team where needed
- Be honest, reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.