This role is based in Christchurch and will suit candidates with proven experience in all aspects of mowing operations. You'll love hard physical work, getting stuck in and working with the elements so a good physical fitness is essential. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, ride on mowing, basic mechanical maintenance of plant, weed eating and general maintenance.
- For competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- To qualify for a $300 wellness benefit annually
- For advancement in our teams and company
- For internal and external training
Successful applicants will...
- Experience with a range of ride on mowers
- Experience with weed eaters and small plant
- A current full driver’s licence and/or Level 2 Heavy Vehicle road licence
- Basic mechanical knowledge of mowers and weed eaters
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job they complete is of top quality
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet operational requirements
- Be reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethic
- At Recreational Services we pride ourselves with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click 'apply', email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.