Reporting to the Mowing Team Manager, you will be responsible for the general maintenance of the Christchurch parks, whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others. This role involves working closely with the mowing team to complete the weed eating and edging of our parks and reserves and working with the wider Christchurch team to assist the annual clean-up.
- Ideally you will have previous experience using a weed eater.
- You will hold a current full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual truck
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job you complete is of top quality
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including helping the wider team where needed
- Be honest, reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
What we can offer you
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions regarding this role, contact Christine on 021 743 124.