Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for general parks and grounds maintenance which includes mowing, weed eating, and basic mechanical maintenance of plant, ensuring that the grounds look well presented at all times. These are permanent, full-time positions – 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and will suit applicants desiring for a work-life balance.
- You really enjoy working outside and get great satisfaction from a job well done!
- Ideally you will have previous mowing experience with a range of ride on mowers - if you don't have experience, we will be willing to train the right candidate with the right attitude.
- You must be reliable, meticulous and have an organize approach to work with the ability to follow instruction
- You will have sound communication skills and ability to comply with health and safety requirements
- You will also be committed to being part of wider team with strong work ethic
- A full, valid driver license with the ability to drive a manual is essential for this role.
What we can offer you
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- You'll receive an annual tool allowance and an annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries that are reviewed annually
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within the parks and open space industry
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.