We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Machine Operators to join our Construction Sportsfield team. Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be supporting the team with sportsfield renovations and construction, irrigation and associated construction based tasked. This role is based from our depot in Takapuna, however at times you may be required to travel to other locations in New Zealand. The hours of work are variable.
- You will have previous experience operating heavy machinery.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous
- Have full, current driver license, a class 4 heavy vehicle license and ideally you will also have WTR endorsements.
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- Have the desire and enthusiasm for ensuring that every job you complete is of top quality
- You must be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including helping the wider team where needed
- Be honest, reliable and committed to being part of a wider team with strong work ethics
What we can offer you
- Annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.