We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic person to join our dedicated Sportsfield Construction team. Based from our depot in Takapuna, you will be involved a variety of large, high profile sports field renovation and construction projects. You will be tasked with a range of duties including but not limited to mowing sportsfields, golf course and sporsfield renovation and construction, irrigation, drainage, operating heavy machinery, including loader, tractor work, sand spreader, trencher and other associated sportsfield construction tasks. You may also need to assist the wider Auckland team when required. On occasion, you may need to travel outside of Auckland for projects the team is working on.
- A great attitude and work ethic is key for this role
- You will have previous experience using a loader, operating a tractor, sand spreader and trencher
- You will have full current driver license is essential
- You'll enjoying working with a close-knit team who have the desire to ensure that every job completed is of top quality
- You must be able to work flexible hours to meet maintenance and seasonal requirements including assisting the wider Auckland team where necessary
What we can offer you
- Annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.