We are on the lookout for a full time Labourer who is keen to join a great team who all enjoy that work-life balance.
About your new role
Reporting to the Mowing Team Manager, you will be responsible for the general maintenance of the Christchurch parks, whilst ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
Here’s a snap shot into your new role!
- Quick catch up with the team over a coffee
- Head out to the various parks and green spaces around beautiful Christchurch
- Your daily responsibilities include working closely with the mowing team to complete the weed eating and edging
- At times you will work with the wider Christchurch team to assist with annual clean-up
- A great work ethic and positive attitude is essential for this role,
- Be a hardworking, reliable team player and demonstrate a positive attitude and behaviours towards working safely
- You must have current, full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Ideally you will have previous experience using a weed eater, although this is not necessary
- You will hold a current full driver license and have the ability to drive a manual truck
Why join us?
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.