Want to get your foot in the HR door? Look no further as we have the dream role for you! This is a great opportunity to work for a family owned company that respects your values and has a unique company culture. Due to internal movement within our fabulous HR team, we are looking for an HSE and Performance Administrator. This role is 12 months fixed term.
In this busy and diverse role, you will be supporting the HSE and Performance Advisor with project work and performance management. You will be responsible for managing and implementing environmental initiatives, accident investigations and coordinating exiting employees. In addition to this you will ensure that all administration is carried out efficiently with a high degree of accuracy including report writing and minute taking.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to health and safety, performance management and HR as a whole. This position will suit a graduate or administrator who is genuinely interested in HSE and HR, eager to learn, who is proactive and has plenty of initiative.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Practice discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Have sound interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Build effective internal and external relationships easily
- Have strong administration skill and sets high standards of quality and productivity
- Have intermediate Microsoft skills
What we can offer you
- To be part of a supportive HR team that embraces a learning culture
- Exposure to the world of HR.
- To be involved in exciting HSE initiatives and projects
- Opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services is an award winning company with a passion for parks and thrives on making recreational open spaces look the best they can for the community to enjoy every day. We are fully committed to a culture of excellence, and continuous improvement, while caring for our people, clients and communities. For more information check out our website www.rs.kiwi.nz
This role is available immediately. If this role sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenge, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding the role, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.
Applications close Thursday 18th January 2018.