About your new role
Reporting to the Horticulture Team Manager, you will be responsible for general garden maintenance which will includes but not limited to: spray operations and vegetation control; weeding pruning, hedge trimming, gardening, planting and pruning and working with the wider Christchurch team to assist where ever necessary.
- You will have a relevant New Zealand qualification (or equivalent) in Amenity Horticulture – Level 4 and have a minimum of 2 years practical experience
- Ideally you will have current Growsafe and Approve Handler Certificate
- A New Zealand full license with the ability to drive a manual is essential
- Have the willingness to accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
- Be able to prioritise, and ability to work within timeframes
- You will have positive attitude, have a great work ethic , be physically fit and the strong, and desire to get the job done
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic chance to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, so if your experience and qualifications match, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.