We have a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Gardener / Labourer to join the Kaipara contract team. This role is fixed-term for two months with the potential to extend. The hours and days of work will be a minimum 32 hours per fortnight and will be variable start and finish times. Using a wide range of horticultural equipment you will be tasked with general garden maintenance duties which will include but not limited to: spray operations and vegetation control; weed eating, gardening, planting, mowing, edging, rubbish collection, general labouring and facilities maintenance.
- You will have a minimum of two years practical previous experience in amenity horticulture maintenance and general laboring
- Ideally you will have a Have a relevant New Zealand qualification (or equivalent) in horticulture
- You must be available for an immediate start
- Hold a minimum of a full New Zealand car license
- Have the willingness to accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
- Be able to prioritise, and ability to work within timeframes
- Be a hard worker, physically fit and the strong desire to get the job done
At Recreational Services we pride ourselves with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or for questions you can contact Christine on 021 743 124.