Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for general parks maintenance for the Queenstown Lakes District whilst keeping yourself and others safe. Based from either the Wanaka or Queenstown depot, this role involves working with mowing team to complete the weed eating and edging around the parks, basic mechanical maintenance of pant and during winter you will assist the wider Queenstown Lakes District teams where necessary.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience, using a wide range of ride-on mowers and small plant
- You will have basic mechanical maintenance skills for a range of small plant
- A current full driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client’s requirements
- You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
- You will have excellent communication and record keeping skills
- You will be committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic
What we can offer you
- $500 on-board bonus once you've been with the company 3 months
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and you want to be part of a dedicated, passionate team, then click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.