We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Gardener to join our passionate Manawatu team. You will be trained in all aspects of gardening and your responsibilities will include but not limited too plant identification, plant layout, planting and pruning, gardening, spraying and weed control and other general gardening maintenance related duties. You will be expected to commit to working towards a National Certificate in Horticulture – Level 4.
- Be passionate for Gardening and enjoy the outdoors
- Have a full New Zealand driver license
- You will have the willingness to accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
- You will be great at building relationship and sound communication skills
- You will have a good level of fitness, be hard working, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to comply with health and safety policies
- Self-motivated to get the job done and work as part of a wider team
What we can offer you
- Great opportunity to gain a NZQA qualification whilst you work
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
If this role sounds like you, and you are looking for that next challenge then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, click ‘Apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com.
For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.