Due to internal movement within our dedicated finance team, we are on the lookout an enthusiastic accounts assistant so this is a great opportunity to work for a family-owned NZ company that has a friendly company culture.
About the role
Based from our head office in Takapuna, you will be part of our supportive finance team, where you will be reporting to the Company Accountant. You will work closely with the other accounts assistant to complete the accounts payable function such as matching invoices, resolving queries, posting/filing, foreign exchange payments and processing new suppliers. Other duties will include bank reconciliation, monthly journals/reporting, supplier reviews and any other administrative tasks as required. This permanent, full-time role is busy, diverse and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your accounting skills.
This role will suit someone with at least 2 years experience in a similar role/scope and you will come equipped with the following skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Great written/oral communication skills as you will be conversing with everyone across the company
- Detail orientated and accurate with an organized approach to help you process a large workload and meet hard deadlines
- Be comfortable working within a dynamic environment
- Have an aptitude for software and have intermediate excel skills
- A great work ethic, be a team player and a sense of humour
What we can offer you
- To be part of a supportive and friendly finance team
- Opportunity for internal and external training to develop your skills
- To involved in any projects that we may have during the year
- $300 annual wellness benefit
This role is available immediately. If this role sounds like you and you are looking for that next challenge then click ‘Apply’ or email your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com. For any questions, please contact Christine on 021 743 124.