We are on the look-out for a fast, accurate and efficient Accounts Administrator to join our finance team on. This is a fixed term position for 4 months while we implement a new accounts system. This is a great opportunity to work for a family-owned NZ company that has a friendly company culture.
About your new role
Based from our head office in Takapuna, you will be part of our supportive finance team, where you will be reporting to the Company Accountant. In this entry level accounts role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Accounts administration
- Data entry, filing, processing invoices
- Maintain records of works done including timesheets
- Any other required tasks
- Ideally you will have previous data entry experience and have basic excel skills
- Detail orientated and accurate with an organized approach to help you process a large workload and meet hard deadlines
- You will have sound, communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will have the ability to take ownership of areas you are responsible for
- You will be dependable, adaptable, punctual, co-operative, maintain positive working relationships and be comfortable working within a dynamic environment
- You’ll have a great work ethic, be a team player and a sense of humour
What we can offer you (why should you join us)
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.